Classes & Workshops
At Moto Guild we think that the best way to learn is hands-on and 90% of our classes are just that. You, working on your own motorcycle, with an instructor guiding the way.
We believe that the more knowledge you have about your motorcycle and the motorcycles around you the better off you will be.
Subjects range from basic to advanced and all steps in between. Each workshop is designed to teach you how to work on your own motorcycle, on a specific task, in a short session. We do not require previous motorcycle repair knowledge in any of our workshops.
- WORKSHOPS are typically 2-3 people in size and average 2- 4 hours in length.
- CLASSES are larger in size (5-15) and work is typically done on shop demo bikes.
- SEMINARS are special events taught by a guest instructor and may offer active participation.
Please Note: The Workshop and Class Dates can be modified if no one has yet signed up OR we can add one to meet your scheduling needs. Please email email@example.com or call 669-242-7118 to request a new time and date.
Click on the links below to read the details of each class and to Sign Up. There are no prerequisites to take a class or workshop. Sign up for any one you want in any order!
– MORE than 1 week before = Full refund or credit
– LESS than 1 week before = Credit for future
– NO SHOW = No refund or credit
– RAIN = Credit for future
Workshops are held rain or shine – if you’re not comfortable riding in the rain, let us know before the workshop starts to receive credit for a future date.